Table of contents
List of Dev revision features
- Raspberry Pi CM4 support
- NVMe SSD up to 22110 (2230, 2242, 2260, 2280 supported)
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Power over Ethernet IEEE 802.3at (PoE+) up to 25.5W (30W peak)
- Raspberry Pi CM4 by PoE 5.1V power supply, which has improved stability under overclocking.
- USB-A for a flash drive for copying data during setup with UART or YubiKey keys during operation.
- MicroSD card port
- UART0 on the front (TX, RX, GND)
- Additional UART0 with 5v in (or out) next to module port
- Two digital RGB LEDs
- Hardware switchable WiFi, BT, and EEPROM write-protection
- Activity, Power, and SSD LEDs
- HDMI port for connecting a monitor (up to 4k60)
- USB-C port and PRIBOOT button to flash the bootloader, access to eMMC/SD card, or tests.
- TPM 2.0 onboard
- PWM fan connector for the custom backplane (Fan Units), supports UART communication.
- Switchable USB input (USB-A or USB-C)
- Programmable button on the front panel
- IEEE 802.3at detection (on Raspberry Pi with GPIO pin and additional LED on the blade).
- Toggleable front LEDs that can be turned off
- 42,5mm x 255mm x 17.5mm
- 1,67” x 10” x 0,69”
3D model of Compute Blade
Compute Blade RC2 (.step file link)
Compute Blade Changelog
From concept to RC2 on uplab.pro